The Loriente Piqueras brothers created Incarlopsa (Industrias Cárnicas Loriente Piqueras, S.A.), a family company with the goal of creating premium Spanish white-layer pork products.
One of the features of Incarlopsa’s activity throughout its history has been to foresee the future, taking decisions that pre-empt events.
First enlargement of the abattoir and cutting room along with the incorporation of the latest technology in processes.
Construction of the ham-curing facility at Corral de Almaguer (Toledo).
Incarlopsa, a Mercadona integrated supplier.
• Adaptation of its facilities into a prepared products plant to begin manufacturing cooked sausages.
• Start of the livestock supplier quality certification process.
Purchase of ham curing facility in Olías del Rey (Toledo).
• Incarlopsa begins to sell Iberian products.
• Collaboration and merger with ICPOR pig farms for raising stock, undertaking the end-to-end process of production and manufacturing.
• New filleting and fresh product packaging activity (Elaben).
• Creation of LorFood, a joint venture in Switzerland.
• New pork abattoir facilities in Tarancón (Cuenca)
• Majority stock purchase of Acornseekers in the USA.
• Purchase of the firm D.O. Jabugo in El Repilado (Jabugo, Huelva).
• Over 225,000 m2 of facilities and more than 2600 direct professionals to whom it offers ongoing training.
• Board of Directors comprising first and second generation members of the Loriente family.
• Purchase of assets and facilities in Jabugo (Huelva).
• Construction of the Senda de los Pastores ham curing facility (Tarancón, Cuenca)
• Flexibility and adaptation of production and human resources before COVID-19
• Beginning of exports to China